Reiki is a spiritual healing art with its roots in Japanese origin. The word Reiki comes from the Japanese word (Rei) which means “Universal Life” and (Ki) which means “Energy”. It is a subtle and effective form of energy work using spiritually guided life force energy. You are a whole being, Divinely loved and empowered with innate wisdom. Reiki allows you to tap into this energy. The results may be immediately felt and continue to grow over time. You choose your intentions and focus – health, money, love and relationships, creativity, soul purpose, clarity and inner vision. We will work together to bring your soul into alignment with your true purpose.
Reiki is based on the principles that:
1) Everything alive is made up of energy. It is a scientifically proven fact that down to our smallest cellular level, we are vibrating beings,
2) We all have the ability deep within to heal ourselves. In order to do this, our bodies and energy centers must be in balance- physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
During a Reiki session, the client will draw through the Reiki practitioner the energy they need to bring themselves into balance so they have a place from which to heal. Reiki heals at the SOURCE of the difficulty, be it a physical problem or underlying emotional/stress related issue.
Although Reiki can be very spiritual, it is not associated with any religion. You do not need to be religious to give or receive the benefits of Reiki. Reiki is conducted fully clothed, lying comfortably under a blanket on a massage table. A session consists of gentle hands-on positions, and the Reiki practitioner may also work to balance your energy field, which radiates from your body. Most people either fall asleep or go to a deeply relaxed state. Many people also feel warmth or tingling.
Reiki can also gently bring to the surface memories or emotions to be processed or released. Reiki is non-judgmental and unconditionally accepting. A Reiki session generally lasts approximately 60 minutes, but is very individualized.
The effects from Reiki are always positive. It works to heal for your highest good and greatest joy. It blends well with all other healing modalities including traditional medicine. It can safely be used on infants, pregnant women, the elderly, terminally ill clients and even animals.
What could Reiki feel like to you?
- Physical experience – relieve physical symptoms as they are associated with energy release
- Visual experience – become open to your inner wisdom
- Sensational experience – feel warmth or tingling, lightness in your soul as the invisible weight is lifted
- Emotional experience – release negative feelings and renew energy, peace and calm
- Transformational experience – observe that circumstances in your life feel different, are improving, or changing in a positive way, always for the greatest and highest good.
I am currently offering Reiki sessions at Magnolias Wellness & Beauty in Lincoln City Oregon. The cost for a session is $75.00
Book Now at
Distance Reiki is a wonderful option for people who cannot come in and lay down for a hands on Reiki session. For example, people that are ill or living in different location. Reiki can be sent to a person, animal, situation time or place. As a Certified Reiki II I have the ability to send Reiki to you. Sending Reiki is possible because energy is not confined and can transcend time and space so it is easily transmitted anywhere. Although, this concept may be a little hard to grasp, clients that have done distance healing sessions have reported that they feel less stressed, increased healing, and are much calmer during situations they thought would bother them. I invite you to experience distance healing for yourself.
What are the Benefits of Distance Healing?
- Increase overall sense of well-being
- Provide calmness to stressful situations
- Aid in acceleration of healing process
- Increase energy
- Provide clarity for decision-making
- Be used as preventive care
- Aid in cleansing the body
- Provide emotional, mental and spiritual support
How do I Schedule a Distance Healing?
Contact me by email at:
We will set up a time for a phone consultation to discuss what your needs are for the healing session. We will then set up a specific time and date to do the session. I encourage you to be specific as to your location (i.e. time zone) and the specific areas that need to be addressed. I will send Reiki to help that situation. If possible, you should be resting in a quite comfortable place. I schedule appointments as if you are coming to my office. After a distance session I will follow up via a phone call or email with you to talk about your session.
Currently I offer 1 forty minute session for $50